- 10.12. at 19,30 h - Chapel St. Peter (Cardinal: video transmission-live)
SPIRITUAL REGENERATION IN THE BASILICA
- 04th, 05th and 06th december 2013th at 18 pm (reverend Drazen Radigović)
- Fire department coordinates the work of four volunteer fire departments, whi...
- On Saturday, 25th August 2012, the inaugural meeting of the Association of W...
- Winemakers Association Marija Bistrica was founded on 27 December 2000. ...
- Pensioners Association Marija Bistrica is an independent, voluntary, nonpoli...
- "UMMB" was founded on 31st March 2012. Its main objectives are encoura...
- The Club of Old-Fashioned Pistols "Marija Bistrica" was founded 26th April 2...
- Association "Sintoment" was founded for the purpose of reflection, creat...
- On February 03rd 1998, the 'Croatian Woman' Association of Marija Bistrica w...
- The club was founded in 1999....
- Shooting Club Marija Bistrica was founded in 1976 and already at the very beginnin...
TOURIST BOARD OF MUNICIPALITY MARIJA BISTRICA
Announcements and attractions
DEAFNATION - JOEL BARISH: Croatia-Licitar
Joel Barish stops in at a bakery shop in a small town outside of Zagreb, to learn of a valued custom of the cultural heritage of Croatia!Read more
Gingerbread craft from Northern Croatia
On Tuesday, 16th November 2010, at the UNESCO conference in Nairobi, Kenya gingerbread craft from Northern Croatia, Alka of Sinj and "ojkanje" are noted as a national phenomenon at the...Read more
Nativity Scene of Marija Bistrica
"Navity scene" originated from the idea of Sister Samuela Premužić and was formatted by Gingerbread and candle craft and souvenir shop "Mahmet“ in Marija Bistrica in 2009.Read more
Art of making traditional toys
In 2009 intangible cultural asset of Croatia entitled "Art of making traditional toys from Northwestern part of Croatia" was inlisted at the UNESCO's Representative list of intangible...Read more
Operational programme 2007-2013 IPA Slo Cro - Mary's Pilgrimage Route
Tourist Infrastructure and Promotion of Selected Religious Centres ...
Operational programme 2007-2013 IPA Slo Cro - Kult Pro
Accomodation & Cuisine
Monday to Friday
10,30 and 18,00
10,30 or 11,00 and 18,00
Sunday and holidays: 07,30, 09,00, 11,00 and 16,00 (from November to March) or 18,00 (from April to November) Sacrament of confession-atonement-penance
before Holy Mass
Fridays at 18,00
Saturdays and Sundays at 14,00 The mass at the Carmel
EVERY DAY 7:30
Operational programme 2007-2013 IPA Slo Cro - Mary's Pilgrimage RouteProject TitleMore...
Tourist Infrastructure and Promotion of Selected Religious Centres Acronym
|Visitors this month:||1193|
|Visits in last month:||5886|
|1%||Russian Federation (9)|